Sirori Tours cancellation policy applies to the package offered, when the deposit is done and confirmation of reservation is issued.
Cancellation of booking or failure to join a tour will result to retention of funds by Sirori Tours as explained below:
- Upon receipt of written cancellation by a client of a booked tour package
indicated on reservation 30 days or longer before departure, 20% of the reservation of the cancelling party will be retained by Sirori Tours and the balance of the package price refunded.
- If cancellation is received at least 14 days and up to 29 days prior to departure, 50% of the booked package will be retained by Sirori Tours
- If a cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to departure, 100% of the total package will be retained by Sirori Tours and all outstanding payments will become payable immediately.
- Should the cancelling client find a replacement for themselves no less than 14 days prior to departure and the replacement completes the booking form individually, no retention of funds will occur. However, if replacement isn’t happening by 14 days prior to departure, a 100% cancellation penalty will apply to a client who cancelled the booking.
- Sirori Tours and its agents reserve the right to terminate, at the discretion and with immediate effect, the participation of any person on the tour.
Refund process fee:
- When processing a refund a 3% credit card fee is charged to a client’s Visa, AMEX or Mastercard
- While processing refund through bank wire payments, bank charges apply.