This Tour is for short time visitors to Zanzibar, the package can be changed so as to suit the needs and expectations of the visitors, some of our clients just need to relax on the beach and therefore we are ready to tailor-make and redesign for them.
Even with the shortest time in Zanzibar you will never be disappointed. What makes Zanzibar unique is their strong Swahili influences, their cuisine, fruit and spices, furniture styles, the fabrics, the gorgeous handcrafted artifacts and jewelry you find in their small stores.
Zanzibar has beautiful beaches, choose between the Northwest coast Nungwi Beach, one of the island’s most beautiful and popular beaches, or the south coast Kizimkazi beach where you’re guaranteed to see beautiful bottlenose dolphins in the ocean. At Kizimkazi you can also snorkel, dive or swim with the amazing creatures and other marine.
DAY – BY -DAY ITENERARY
Day 1: Arrival Day
- Arrive at Zanzibar airport or harbor you will be received by our representative at the Airport/ harbor.
Transfer to a booked Hotel.
- Depends with time of arrival you can begin exploring Zanzibar on very same day.
- Go to Forodhani stone town for a Swahili meal in evening taste the Zanzibar food.
Day 2: Stone Town/Prison Island
1. Stone Town
- Morning after breakfast at 09:00hrs, our guide will come to your hotel for stone town tour.
- Stone town is a part of Zanzibar City which was declared as world heritage site by UNESCO year 2000.
- With your guide you will walk on the footsteps of old town across the dilapidated buildings of Zanzibar.
- Explore the wonderful mazes of Zanzibar, visit of the most historical sites, the Zanzibar doors, their roles and significance.
- You will also visit Darajani Market the colorful market which is alive with the buzz of local people who are bartering for spices, fresh vegetables, tropical fruits, fresh fish and meat before returning to your hotel in time for lunch.
2. Prison Island
- After Lunch you will be guided to Prison Island where you will see old tortoise which are the main attractions of the Island.
- The tortoises were brought to the island from Seychelles by Sultan said Majid in the 1820s, on this island you can swim, sunbathe or just chill and enjoy the beach.
- Overnight – back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Departure Day
- You will transfer from a hotel to Zanzibar Airport/ harbor.
- All park fees.
- Accommodation according to the itinerary.
- All current Government fees and taxes
- Airport transfer (from and to)
- Lunch (2)
- Dinner (2)
- Breakfast (2)
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of personal nature
- visa and insurance